Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend Review


Vision's Friday night, the praise and worship there is great. Going deeper in discusion with people, greatly appreciated. I got home around 2:30am...and I was beat. I can not do the late night stuff like I used to. In the morning I woke up around 8:30...6 hours of sleep, decent. We decided to go to the Eaton Rapids Dam Festival (no joke that's the name.) We walked around old cars, civil war camps, painted a fish and watched some dancers. Prior to the festival we stopped by Heather's house. I think the kids had more fun in her yard then they did at the festival.
Overgrown weeds, neighbors cows and sheep, dandelion necklaces. Yup they liked that more.
After the festival we went to see the movie Cars. It was cute, good moral...well done. DD was restless in the theater...not quite ready for the theater yet. Good movie though definately recommend it.

Today was ride two for the motorcycle ministry. We had 10 bikes with 16 riders. Meandering through the country side, very peaceful. My parents watched the kids so I got to go along. Thanks mom and dad! We ate at a restaurant where the omelets are huge. DH and I shared a meal and had more than enough.

We offically own the new motorcycle. I never did find the title to the old. Thankfully they have the instant title. The new bike is much more practical for us as a couple. It screams...you are getting old! So be it...he is. HeeHee. OK maybe not old but mature..yeah he's that too.

4 comments:

owlhaven said...

Swet pix of your little girl!

Mary

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Sounds like you had a great time, S. Congrats on the new bike and the time with hubby.

Your little darlin' sure is a cutey pie. :-)

Seeker4Christ said...

fun! my parents have that at their church, too! cool new bike! can't wait to see it!

heather j said...

Glad that our laziness or lack of motivation could be a source of great fun for you kids!!! It really was fun having you all out for a visit. I have an adorable pic from the festival of DD that I will email you as soon as I get a chance:)