Thursday, June 29, 2006

Email Info

I have switched my email address. It is now momteacherfriend@gmail.com

On account settings you can have an email alert you when someone leaves a coment on your blog. I learned a new thing from Overwhelmed. Let me share it with you. You can easily respond by replying in your email. It's great. Some comments warrant a response. Public may be appropriate but now I know I can do it privately as well. Go ahead leave me a comment so I can test out my new email and email response. Thanks!

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Okay, let's try it out, S. While I'm at it, if you don't mind, would you please send me those pictures you mentioned? And any others of the countryside you took, if you don't mind sharing. I still don't have my camera working with this hard drive, and it doesn't look like it's going to. I'll just use it with the old computer, burn pics to a disc or floppy and transfer them, I guess. Thanks in advance. :-)