Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Laying Low?!?

Did I mention DS was to lay low today? The first half of the day, no problem. We watched TV and played board games. Monopoly Jr. Even DD got in on the action. Pretty low key, we set up the tent outside. A place to relax.

At three DS's cousin came over. The guidelines were clear. No jumping, running, climbing or biking. I know that is a tough request of two 5 year old boys. Really they are doing pretty well. They played games, cars and are currently building a robot. I can hear there little robot voices. Too cute. The last hour I had a few incidents were I needed to remind him to be calm today. To not climb and run around crazy. It is by no means his cousins influence making him want to run. In fact his cousin is a gentle reminder. "Um...I don't think you should climb right now. Come down here. Let's play this." Thankful to have an alias.

Little girl got dressed up all pretty and went on a date. Aunt Sherry picked her up and they were going out to do "girly" things. She was all giggles when I put her in the carseat. So excited

Not to mention absolutely adorable!

1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'm so glad everything turned out well for DS. It can scare the stuffing out of you when things like that happen. It almost always looks worse than it actually is.

And DD is adorable dressed up for her date. :-)