Monday, March 20, 2006

Who can you talk to?

I am thinking this morning about some dear friends. On Saturday I spent the day with one. All day. It was marvelous. We had a long drive to get to our destination so the whole way there we talked. I don't know about you but it seems to me different friends meet different needs within me. Some I can talk deeply with; about anything. It is not surface but truly deep and thought provoking. It was this way on Saturday. I love my time with Mindy for this reason. I feel very fulfilled at the end of the day. Like I have really engaged in doing life together. The great thing is; is that we do life differently. We are at different stages in many things. Yet spiritually it seems that God is doing a very similar work. He is showing us the same truth at the same time in different ways. I love that about God.

Thanks Mindy for a wonderful day. I love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend like Mingy is beyong priceless. Cherish ... Cherish ... Cherish

Mindy Richmond said...

It was wonderful to be able to catch up like that. It seems like those opportunities never come around often enough. God did a good thing when he brought us together (and not just cuz you introduced me to my dh). You are a great friend and I love you!