Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's Alive!

So I took my friends advise...when in doubt throw it out. Well there was some frozen bread dough in the freezer that I wasn't sure if it was ok. I forgot it in the car for 2 days...kinda cold not sure if cold enough. So I refroze it, then got thinking I should throw it away to be safe. So I did. Into the trash. Hours later I return to the trash and OH MY GOODNESS it is alive. It is oozing up and out the trash can. I could of taken a picture but that would haven been gross. Use your imagination. But oh so funny. It's alive, maybe that is where some of this sci-fi stuff comes from. My kitchen.

4 comments:

knittindaisy said...

that's too funny!

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my site. I'm going to add you to my blogs! :)

Anonymous said...

I had a similar thing happen to me. When we were in the process up moving up to Lansing our electric somehow got switched to a different person and it wasn't getting paid so they turned it off. We weren't there everyday and so didn't notice until it was too late...we had a rising crust frozen pizza in the freezer. When we came back up to the house...it too was alive!

Jennie C. said...

I can picture it. Sounds like something that could happen around here!