Wednesday, March 22, 2006

4 * 11

First four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Baby Sitter
2. Pizza Flyers
3. Pizza Prep
4. Courier

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Midnight Madness
2. Goonies
3. With Honors
4. Dreamer (It came out yesterday)

Four places you have lived:
1. Parents Home
2. Apartment
3. Current Home
4. Summers at my Aunt's
I have only moved twice in my life. Hope to keep it that way.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1.Survivor
2.Myth Busters
3.Modern Marvels
4.Extreme Home Makeover

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Maryland
3. Kentucky
4. Texas

Four of your favorite books:
1. Bible
2. Mitford Series
3. Purpose Driven Life
4. Biographies

Four hot celebrities:
1.
2.
3.
4.
I am sure there out there. Just not paying much attention

Who would you would like to have lunch with (alive ordead):
1. Jesus
2. Benjamin Franklin
3. Beth Moore
4. My Grandparents

Four websites you visit daily/a lot:
1. momteacherfriend
2. bloglines.com (this includes 20+ sites)
3. biblegateway.com
4. blogs, blogs and more blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Orange Chicken
4. Hot Chocolate with vanilla creamer

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm
2. Camping
3. Picnic
4. Swimming

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. Mindy
2. Kari
3. Sooze
4. newmommy4god

No comments: