Monday, March 06, 2006

Covered

Colossians 4:12 b He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.

For my new friends. This weekend you have been covered in prayer. You have been lifted up by people you know, people you may never meet this side of heaven, both near and across the world. You have been prayed for BY NAME! And it continues still today. Some of you I know pieces of your struggles, others I know little. Yet God knows you intimately, every detail. I have prayed for your boldnesss as you step back into the world. Be it school, work, with your friends or your family. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid of discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9) I pray that you continue to Let Go and Let God. Be free! Stand firm. Be blessed!

God Loves You and So Do I

No comments: