Saturday, March 11, 2006

First Ride of the Year

With our first big break in the weather, DS and I went on a bike ride. It felt good to be out and moving especially after a long week inside under isolation. I love watching him go. He seems older than his actual age. Very active is he. In moments like these I see him as a teenager. Independant, confident and heading somewhere. For now I am headed in the same direction as he is. Wherever I go, he goes. I now this won't last forever. So I enjoy today. It was a beautiful day.

1 comment:

learner said...

I wish I could have been outside today I was at work but we got so much done that I may not have to work as long tomorrow I updated my blog. And Now I am off to church this evening see you soon hope the rest of your weekend is enjoyable talk to you soon