Wednesday, March 08, 2006

100 Things about me

100 Things about me
1. I accepted Christ my senior year of high school
2. Best thing I ever did
3.I got married at 20
4. I met my husband at a Christian Night Club
5. The first thing he said to me was "Do you want to be my foosball partner?"
6. I said "Yes."
7. He thought I was 12
8. I was 18 almost 19
9. He proposed in front of his jeep, dancing in the snow
10. The ring was pinned inside his shirt.
11. I said "Yes"
12. He did ask my dad for permission
13. He too said "Yes"
14. We honeymooned in Florida
15. We went Deep Sea Fishing with some Grumpy Old Men
16. Dave got seasick
17. I got lots of fish
18. We are still married. YEAH!!
19. The first year was the hardest
20. Divorce is not an option for us
21. My parents are still married
22. I have 3 siblings
23. I am the "baby"
24. I like being the "baby"
25. Why? My parents learned to be parents on the other 3
26. I once collected Garbage Pail Kids....ew
27. I think they are still in a hidden drawer in my parents home.
28. I wonder what else may be hidden there
29. My Cabbage Patch lost her arm I played with her so much
30. Someone sewed it back on
31. I had an outrageously messy room as a child
32. I mean OUTRAGEOUSLY MESSY
33. I still have a hard time keeping things clean
34. My husband likes things clean
35. As a child I loved to climb trees
36. I climbed when I was upset....for peace and quiet
I still like heights
37. I could tell the time by the position of the sun
38. I am very oreinted. Dont get lost easily
39. Also like to hike
40. I was suppose to go on a big backpacking trip
41. But found out I was pregnant...had to cancel
42. I have terrible morning sickness with pregnancy
43. I threw up 100 times with my first
44. Yes I counted
45. I threw up 101 with my second
46. Again yes I counted
47. I have thrown up in some embarressing places
48. Taco Bell (just outside the door)
49. People walking in turned around and walked out
50. Second trimester is my favorite time of pregnancy
51. I have had kidney stones and gall stones
52. I used to think I had the wolrds best bladder
53. Now I think I have lived life dehydrated
54. I don't like to shave my legs
55. So I rarely do
56. I DO shave my armpits
57. I marched flute and piccolo in high school
58. I was section leader
59. I was in gymnastics in high school
60. I was a team captain
61. In track I did hurdles and high jump
62. I did NOT like long distance running
63. My first job was solicating pizza flyers in college dorms
64. Girls floors smell better than boys
65. I love to sing
66. I am not trying out for American Idol
67. Favorite TV show: Survivor
68. I am not trying out for Survivor
69. My first time in an airplane.....I jumped out
70. It was one of the most peaceful moments of my life
71. I have been white water rafting twice
72. I did the Bungee Drop at an amusement park
73. I pretended I was flying like Peter Pan
74. I once broke my arm doing a trick on the playground bars
75. It required surgery and two metal pins
76. I was awake when they took the pins out.
77. I once was sat on and held down by a big fat nurse
78. I no longer fight when having blood drawn
79. I have had a miscarriage
80. Hemmoraging is NOT fun...pretty scary
81. At that hospital I set a record for the number of paps in one day -6
82. The nurse made me an award
83. Friends are great
84. Especially when they bring ice cream and sprinkles
85. I like Mexican and Italian food
86. I was a vegeterian for 2 years
87. Before that time I hated green vegtables
88. I gave birth to both my babies at home
89. On purpose...with attending midwives
90. I am a stay-at-home mom
91. It is the hardest job I have ever had
92. And the most rewarding
93. We homeschool our kids
94. I am competitive
95. I especially like word games
96. Speak easily in front of crowds
97. I enjoy blogging
98. Truth is important to me
99. I have THE cutest kids
100. and THE cutest husband
so there!

3 comments:

heather j said...

That was fun to read!!! I too love icecream with sprinkles!!!

Anonymous said...

Number 49 had me laughing out loud-for real! I thought I knew everything about you, but I guess I didn't. I learned much. Fun!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your 100 things.