Monday, March 27, 2006

Rockin Good Food

Lately I have thouroughly been enjoying my food. Not the oh this is good. More like oh my goodness this is rockin. Savoring every bite.

Saturday night with the ladies I had a gordita shell filled with beans, taco meat, lettuce, gaucamole, cheese, salsa and sour cream. Oh YES it was delish.

Sunday evening Orange chicken served over rice garnished with snow peas. So beautiful I should have taken a picture. And oh YES it was delish.

Tonight I made a reuben loaf. Bread dough filled with 1000 Island, corn beef, saurkrat and swiss cheese. Baked. And oh YES it was delish.

I am enjoying my food so much it can only mean one thiing. I am definately NOT pregnant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH .. You said NOT PREGNANT

momteacherfriend said...

I laughed at your comment for over 15 minutes.

Anonymous said...

i laughed...and snorted over the dad comment...