Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Crankiness and Fevers

My dear sweet children have been testing my patience and my kindness. While I was away both DS and DD had the flu. DH took excellent care of them...yes he did. But he was more than willing to fly out of here Monday morning and go back to work. He was actually THANKFUL he was going to work. You see when my kids are sick, they are cranky and emotional!!! DS has a more laid back approach. He lays out on the couch and vegs. He may whine when he needs something. But for the most part he sits back and watches TV. If something is not right he cries...until resolved. That is DS. DD has a different approach. She clings. She becomes melded to you. Depending on you for every need. Physical and emotional. She whines, cries and is GRUMPY! She will look you straight in your eyes and proclaim "I am grumpy." If you move, she excpects to move with you. Sitting on your lap is THE EXPECTATION. Although the flu has passed through we still have some lingering fever. All schedules have been cleared as we get well. So far DH and I are still well. Praise God! Praying peace and health come and stays; that crakiness and fevers go far away.

DS dear son DD dear daughter DH dear husband

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cranky, I am gonna be, I often click on the friend links because they are all so inspirational, and now......THEY ARE GONE.....please bring back the friends!!!

momteacherfriend said...

Any others feeling crankines for loss of friend links. Please contact me I would be happy to pass those on to you. Thanks for your understanding.