Monday, November 07, 2005

With Me?

This morning I did not wake up at the "appointed" time. Instead I woke up to "mommy..I awake." We got up and started about our day. Granger day..take out the trash..change diaper...get dressed...stop. Things didn't seem right, there was a check in my spirit. "Are you going to do life with me or without me today?" DOH. I still need to spend time with God. So I plopped DD in the highchair with a bowl of cereal...sat down and opened up the Word. There were distractions for sure...but we pressed on. Lord, I want to do life with you. With priorities straight life continues...there are dishes to be washed, laundry to be done and kids to care for.

2 comments:

Mindy Richmond said...

AMEN. Thank you for that reminder, Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

With me? Without me? HHHmmmmmmmmmmm...I know I'd like it to be BY ME! Sometimes we forget we want God to walk with us through the day or we actually don't WANT him to for fear of what we are doing or aren't doing.

Some days I think I can take on the world myself....but I know the real truth! I really do want him to be WITH me! WITH ME! WITH ME! WITH ME! I really do NEED Him to be with me! Be blessed!