Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Random Blogging

The art of random blogging can be addictive. Last night I clicked the next blog button again and again. Entering in and out of the world of others. Some were profound others profain. But all a glimpse at someone elses world. Some people use their blog to heal from wounds or process life. Its intriging. Some I clicked out as soon as I clicked in. Others I stayed and looked around, even commented on a few. People from literally around the world, some in langauges unknown. Yet there is a common theme...this is who I am. A place where we can let our thoughts and experiences out, wether or not the reader agrees, its out there. A subtitle of one said "where everyone is entitled to my opinion." That makes me laugh. Yes your opinion matters. Yes diversity is good. So if you have some extra time...go random blogging...you never know what you may find.

No comments: