Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Royalty

The following is my response to Play Along.
If I were royalty here on this earth I would dress with style therefore having a personal assistant to help me with clothes, hair and make-up. I would eat healthy, organic would be divine. I would continue to homeschool my children and be their constant companion, teacher and role model. We would have opportunity to travel frequently to places we could never imagine. The children would come...so much to be learned. Except the occasional couples excursion. I would be involved in the community and our church, serving as gifted. I would surround myself with wise Christian counselors, who would guide me in making Godly choices for my kingdom or country. I would trust God to guide us and govern us. I hope I would act in accordance with Galatians and the fruit of the Spirit. I would sleep on a firm mattress with semi soft pillow with MY HUSBAND! My favorite part of this life would be seeing the fruit of my labor.

My dear friends while some of our royalty wishes are simply that; wishes. I would like you to see that you are indeed royalty. If you are a follower of Christ Jesus, you are a son or daughter of The King of Kings. Our Father really does sit on a throne and we have inherited his kingdom. While we may not have monetary wealth you have wealth far greater. You have the Holy Spirit and the Word of God to guide you. You have promises to numerous to list. He meets your needs. He blesses you beyond the heavenly realms. You bear good fruit. Your life has meaning and purpose.

When asked this question some of our elders answered "I am royalty." Either they were conceited or they know something. That they really ARE royalty through there faith in Christ. AND SO ARE YOU!

No comments: