Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Joy

Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfst spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

If you are feeling depressed, discouraged or alone take a few moments to ponder this verse. Let the joy of your salvation overtake you. If you believe in Christ and proclaim Him as Lord you have every reason to be filled with JOY! Your name is written in the Lambs Book of Life in heaven. And that my friend is a reason to rejoice! Be filled with joy today.

2 comments:

Mindy Richmond said...

Funny thing... while I was walking to the mailbox today it occurred to me that I was smiling for no apparent reason (I'm sure I looked rather silly). I quickly realized what it was and said to myself, "God gave me joy. Poof, just like that. He just laid it in my lap." How cool is that? And I hadn't even read your blog yet...

Anonymous said...

I just knew there had to be a verse somewhere that would be the help I was looking for. And no Dr. appt. or Rx required. Thanks, Sarah!!!