Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up

Shopped twice in Meijer craziness
DS made up a new card game with a die. Pretty good game.
DD in bed talking to herself "I am so funny"...she is and apparently she knows it.
Addicted to Sudoku stayed up til 1am Saturday playing...way past my bedtime
Awesome message at church- Living Debt Free...more on that later
DS gave his first tithe...from his own money
Taco's Selleck style-yum yum...did not have self control...ate 3 or 4
DS mooned Mike and Mindy
Dr Mario...out of practice..got schooled...still fun
DH enjoyed 80 degree Florida while we were ...uh COLD
DH home today but experienced some delays so he will be late.
YIPPEE DH's coming home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sudoku...I'm totally hooked on my Sudoku for Dummies book ($9.99) at Barnes & Noble!

Mindy Richmond said...

Oh man, the mooning was HILARIOUS. I could not believe my eyes. What a crazy girl you have on your hands. She is just like her mother.

I had fun schooling you in Dr. Mario for a change. I'm sure after some practice you'll be back on top as usual!