Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Daily Plate

This site requires a post of its own.
http://www.thedailyplate.com/

I am thoroughly enjoying this free site. It has such a large database for foods and their nutritional facts. Not only that but if you find they do not have a food that you eat, you can enter it in. Meaning, the data base is getting bigger everyday.
Already a couple of my friends have joined. If you do, please add me to your friends list. My user name is(bet you can guess) momteacherfriend.

Seriously, if you have made any sort of health goal for yourself this site will help you.
Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll have to check that out, thanks!

Anonymous said...

This sounds very much like what I'm doing on W.W...you have to journal everything you put in your mouth, and you have requirements of fruits, veggies, water, and dairy...and you keep track of activity too. It's working great for me...I'll check out the website though.