Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hibachi Grill

Ukai 2 Hibachi Grill to be more specific. One of our good friends had a surprise 30th birthday party at this fabulous restaurant last night. I loved it! Seated in groups of 8 around the grill, you watch you dinner be prepared. The chefs were amazing as they bounced around eggs and then cracked them on the side of their spatula. They were full of tricks I for one was highly entertained. The food was incredible, delicious, fantabulous! I got the Sukiyaki Steak which came with salad, Miso soup, shrimp appetizers, rice, vegetables and the steak. Yum, yum. While it is on the pricey side, we plan to return soon and take the kids.
I highly recommend you give it a try.

1 comment:

Kari said...

That is the resaurant that Mark and I went to when we first got back together. It was very good. I enjoyed their sushi and Mark loved how much steak came with his hibachi meal. And yes, it is always fun to watch them do their tricks.
Japanese culture is a wonderful thing to let your kids experience.