The Book Meme
1) One book that changed your life: Beyond the Bible, I would have to say The Princess by Lori Wick. In the book the main character marries not for love but duty. She learns to love her husband through time. It taught me love is a choice.
2) One book that you have read more than once: The Mystery of the Great Swamp by Marjorie Zapf. It is one of my favorites from my youth.
3) One book you would want on a desert island: Tough Choice: Either my Bible or Camping & Wilderness Survival by Paul Tawrell. Without the Camping and Wilderness Survival, I would die a quick death and not need my Bible as I would be in heaven with the author. Without my Bible life would be sad and lonely, not too mention dangerous.
4) One book that made you laugh: Normal is Just a Setting on Your Dryer by Patsy Clairmont. I laugh so hard I cry, every time I read this book.
5) One book that made you cry: Any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
6) One book you wish you'd written: The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.
7) One book you wish had never been written: Not that fond of Harry Potter.
8) One book you're reading: The Family Nutrition Book by Dr William Sears. It's time for a good novel.
9) One book you're going to read: Hmmm. Not sure. Any good novels, you can recommend. Heck, any good books you can recommend.
I am going to add one of my own.
DS's First Favorite book was Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown. This could have been listed under books read more than once. Engrained in my memory as it has been read hundreds of times.
DD's First Favorite Book was Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle. Also read hundreds of times. Little girl has this one memorized.
Thanks Diane for this fun meme.