Tuesday, April 25, 2006

John Study

I am excited about a new oppurtunity I have. I wanted to extend it on to you. A blogging bible study. Join others online as we read the book of John together and share our thoughts, response and insight into what we are reading. Simply read one chapter a day and comment on what you read or simply that you DID read. I am excited, I hope you will join.
www.farmorethanrubies.blogspot.com
Amanda is the hostess. As I have read through some of her blog I am impressed by her heart and her obedience to do this study.
Go check it out. It began yesterday so to be on track with everyone else read chapters one and two by the end of the day. Or start a day behind I suppose that would not hurt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the information. I hope I can come to understand God's word as well as you. I really appreciate your insight.

Christy said...

I came to you throuh the John Study.. I wanted to tell you that you left great wisdom and insight on the comment from Might Minne's blog... bless you!

Anonymous said...

glad you are "on board", i was trying to get all of my online friends to join in. hope it helps you.

Unknown said...

You are posting some great stuff for the study. You challenge me. I need someone like you close by that I can sit at Starbucks with and talk about all of this stuff. You are really chasing Him, I can see it in your writing.