Friday, April 07, 2006

Balance

In this season I sense a coming to order. Balance. Please pray that I would be obedient to the Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father I come before you Lord. I sense you Spirit working within. I pray that you would help me to be obedient to that which you are calling me to. Lord, the work is not always glorious. Give me a desire to meet the needs of my family and home. Help me in finding balance each day. Lord I give to you our schooling, our play, the housework, computer and tv time, our eating, our down time, discipline, my coming in and my going out. Lord give me your wisdom and understanding in these things, Help me to make wise choices as I lead my kids through these early years. Fill me with your Holy Spirit, guide and direct. Let good fruit be produced and enjoyed. Thank you for this season in my life. Thank you for refining. All glory be unto you. In Jesus name. Amen

No comments: