Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Consecration

The Lord blessed me tonight with a teaching on dedicating my body, his temple, to Him. Hannakah means dedication and tonight I had an oppurtunity to do so. This weekend I will be taking part in a crusade, I am excited to see God move. As preperation for those three days of the crusade I will be setting apart tomorrow as a time of consecration. A deliberate stepping back from the world and a renewed focus on Him. I know my God is big, bigger than I can even imagine. I know He has big things planned for me and the others in attendance. I know He has called me to set this day before Him and seek His face in preperation. This means I will be turning off the computer, the phone and TV. Please pray for me this weekend, that I receive all that He has for me; with an open heart and mind. That He heal and restore, encourage and affirm. That I would have direction for the coming days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you during these next few days. Keep me posted.
Your sister in christ...
Kristina

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting, although you know we have an altogether different take on the "crusades" ;-) Let us know how it goes. I'd be really interested.

Anonymous said...

Praying WITH you - In AGREEMENT. AMEN.