Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Safe Blogging

Here is an excellent article on safe blogging.

I had entered into this blog with the understanding that it is available to ANYONE, ANYWHERE in the world. Including those with ill intentions. I have made it my personal choice to refrain from using our last name, phone number and address. Using caution on what information I do post. Please read the link above, it has valuable information. Blog on, blog safe.

Upon further review I have decided to drop my first name. I will probably refer to my dear husband as DH, dear son as DS and dear daughter as DD. A shortened version of myself MTF (momteacherfriend) I may go back and alter past post. Please don't be offended if I edit comments as well. We shall see how this goes. Better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea I think for DAUGHTER who shall not be named.
... Dad by any other name