Friday, February 03, 2006

Big Night

Current listening: Chris Tomlin (Arriving)
Song: How Great is our God

I am borrowing this CD from my brother-in-law. I love it! I think it will be be buying it very soon.

Tonight is the overnight meeting. It will be my first night away from DD. A bit overdo I believe. She will be in great care; the capable hands of her daddy! Please pray for my family that they would have a blessed time together. That the children would obey their father and all would go well for them in my absence. Also pray for me as the Faith talk is complete and I should be presenting it this weekend for review and constructive criticism. I love Chrysalis; the ministry is amazing. It has had a profound and life altering affect on my life. I look forward "without anticipation" but with participation and great hope to what God will do.

Be blessed! Talk again soon.

No comments: