Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mixing It Up

The last couple of weeks schooling has been out of whack. DD has become more resistant of her nap. I have found it is easier to settle her if DS and I are settling as well. So as an answer to prayer I am going to mix up the daily schedule. Instead of doing school at naptime we are going to try the morning after breakfast. I know the organization of a schedule can improve my effeciancy. So starting Monday I am going to give it a try. We will stick to the new routine for the whole month of March then evaluate. Please pray for the transition as DD will now be included in school time. Which I see many benefits to. But will require some attentiveness and creativity on my part.

I will continue to blog but it may take a couple days to find a rhythm on when it will work best.
I am hoping I will be able to have quiet time early then still have time to blog before school. We shall see.

Updates to come.

No comments: