Saturday, February 04, 2006

Great is our God

I went out and bought the CD Chris Tomlin's Arriving. My current favorite on the CD is Great is our God but they are all so good.

Last night I headed out for the overnight meeting. I was filled with joy to be there and serving. I am reminded again and again just how GREAT our God really is! He has formed an incredible team for this upcoming flight. As the talks were being shared I began to see how God has brought each person with their strengths and their testimony together for such a time as this.

Friday night I did present my talk. I was full of energy and excitement. The delivery went well. I did get blotchy and cried at one of the more emotional parts of the talk. No worry. I was able to communicate what it was that God needed to say (Thanks to the Holy Spirit, who was kickin!) It is such an awesome feeling to know in that moment you are in the very center of God's will for your life. And that past experiences both good and bad are being used for God's glory.

My kiddos were great for their dad. DS said he watched tv a long time. DD said she had macaroni and cheese. What I noticed most, things seemed peaceful when I came home.

This evening, DH and DS are off to the Monster Truck show and DD and I will hang out and have some girl time. Go shopping with Aunt S; maybe paint our nails. Fun stuff!

Thanks to all who prayed! Prayers answered!

2 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

You may be ready! You have done a great job of getting out for short periods which will make the transition to overnight easier.

Your welcome for the scripture; I am excited to see God's Word alive and active in you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your first night away from your girl went well. That was probably the perfect venue to have that first night away. Good distractions!! I am supposed to go fo ran overnight in March, but I don't know if I will be ready for that yet. It will only be in Detroit, so I could always go home!! We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the scripture yesterday, I look forward to praying over them and memorizing them!