Monday, February 06, 2006

Fence Day

With the arrival of puppy and the growing freedom of our children it was time for a fence. Today is the day. The guys are here in freezing weather and have begun clearing some bushes and digging post holes. I had mercy on them and took them out chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate. To which they were thankful. I remember the days when I worked on the barns! There was one winter we worked through in conditions much like today. BRRR. The lady of the house made us cookies; a simple gesture but much appreciated. So a favor returned; paid forward. By the end of the week our yard will be enclosed. I took before pictures so I am sure there will be some photos of the work being done and finished result. Hello fence....goodbye tax return!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're doing the SAME THING! We are looking very hard at different companies, all seem so overpriced! Who are you going through? Deej is seriously ready to break ground on his own this week! Let me know a name, we've had several estimates. THANKS!

momteacherfriend said...

R & R Fence out of Williamston
I would expect $500 per 100 square ft. plus any gates you may add.

heather j said...

I would love to get an invisible fence in our yard...for the dog, not the kid;) hehehe It would be so great to have a place for him to run and not have to always have him hooked up to a line.