Monday, May 22, 2006

Go Eat Popcorn

Tomorrow will mark the end of the study of John. It has been an incredible journey. Connecting with other women across the US as we dig into the Word together. I love these women. We come from different backgrounds, different parts of the country, even different denominations. Yet one thing is certain we love and serve the same God. I have been blessed by the insight of others. The words of encouragement and prayers of other believers. With the end of John it is not the end of the journey. Amanda has decided to continue on. This Wednesday we will begin "Go Eat Popcorn." A study of Galatians, Ephesians and Phillipians. The requirements are simple, read one chapter a day (Mon-Fri) and comment that you read. Share insight if you like. I would encourage any of you that are interested, please join us. For more information you can check out Amanda's blog at http://farmorethanrubies.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Bek said...

oooh sounds like fun, and i though the Corn in popcorn was for colossians....? :)

momteacherfriend said...

When I first heard the phrase a couple years ago, it was told to me as Galatians, Ephesians and Phillipians. Yet it s funny that you should say that because I had the same thought within the last week. I would love to see Colossians added as well.

Seeker4Christ said...

I would love to do this study with the ladies. I will send Amanda an email today.