Thursday, April 19, 2007

I, Jester

The cage door ascends, we have 15 seconds to disperse, then the mayhem begins. I, Jester, am a member of the red team and my mission; locate and zap members of the green team. I head for the back of the room, dodging around corners and putting my back to the wall when I think I have found a good spot. Game on. For 15 minutes I shot, was shot at, searched for the supreme location but mostly walked fast from location to location while getting disengaged as others hit my target. For some reason I kept forgetting the number one rule which was keep two hands on the gun or it won't work. Doh! Silly heat sensor.
For Son's birthday party we went to Zap Zone were we had a great time eating pizza, playing games and the above mentioned laser tag. 11 from our group played and 5 other guys joined in on our game. I ended up with the rank 10/16. Next time I think I will take a rubber band and secure the gun to my second hand.
In the end we were a bit sweaty and had a great time.

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Sounds like you had a good time at Zap Zone!
When we were rushing around trying to get ready for my daughter's birthday party last weekend, I remember thinking, "If I were having this party at some fun place, I wouldn't be this stressed out!!!" Maybe next year...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you hd fun!