Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where In the World Is?

Carmen San Diego.

Not that I would know who he was if I found him. I am however looking for a wide variety of people that graduated between the years of 1991-2000. Why? I am so glad you asked. The Everett band director, Mr. Hicks, is having a band and glee club reunion for those under his direction during those years.

Since the planning meeting last night I have been shaking trees, scouring the internet and making calls to find lost members of the band. I have made friends with anywho.com, smartpages.com and myspace. I tell ya, it is hard work finding people.

So if by chance you are reading this and you know someone that was in band, vikettes, color guard or glee club, please give them the following information.

Everettt Band Reunion
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Birchfield Park, Holt Michigan
noon-5
$10 for 10+
$5 for ages $5-9
4 and under-free
To attend please register with me at momteacherfriend@gmail.com or contact Mr. Hicks at saxman63@sbcglobal.n
et
Payment must be received by Tuesday.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Love your post. I know I have nothing to do with it, yet I wanted to let you know that Carmen San Diego was a women. I am full of useless information. Love ya.

Tracy said...

Vikettes 93-94 baby!! Too bad I can't come...I'm sure it's going to be loads of fun. :) Say hi to peeps for me!

Mindy Richmond said...

You might try Facebook, that seems to be a good way to find people.