Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Have a Need

God has wired me to network!
I enjoy connecting people with the resources they need. I love introducing people to each other and watching God work. So I am really enjoying facebook! Truly it amazes me.

So my need- I need a kids play tunnel to borrow for one week. For school next week we will be doing Attentiveness, beginning with listening and the science of the ear. I will be making an ear for the kids to crawl through and explore. The tunnel is needed for the ear canal. So if you have one and are willing to let me borrow it for a few days, I would greatly appreciate it.

And while we are networking resources and ideas here. Mindy needs to know where to find a good deal on mascara. No more dollar store mascara for her, something about tar and bat guano or worse. DOH! So if you can help her out, she too would greatly appreciate it.

I think if we all just share our needs God would provide. Because really with the mass amounts of knowledge and material things we possess when we combine it all, it's astronomical. So let's do as they do in preschool; lets share. Our wisdom. Our knowledge. Our resources. Our love. Let's network here people!

Have a need- let me know, I just may be able to help you out.

2 comments:

Timm said...

Sorry, I don't have the tunnel, but I HAVE noticed that you are REALLY enjoying Facebook. Everytime I get on, there's your name at the top of my stories. Glad you're enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

Tell Mindy she can buy tar-free mascara from HSN (Home Shopping Network) Look for Signature Club A.
Bonus..it smells fresh,like roses.
She can also go to the health food stores. They have great, chemical-free mascara and other make-up.