Friday, August 01, 2008

Hello To My Family

Unable to attend my family reunion this weekend I sent my mom armed with family photos and a link to my blog.
Thanks mom!

So to my dear family, if you are reading this, hello!
I have been blogging here on blogger since November of 2005. This handy dandy little blog contains our world; pictures, stories, ponderings and the happenings of our life. Simply put this little space on the internet is your glimpse into what is going on in our neck of the woods.
Since I was not at the reunion and unable to answer all your questions about what we have been up to, I thought I would give you the opportunity to explore my site and find out for yourself. On the side bar are links to all my post back to the beginning. Simply click on a month and all the posts written that month will magically appear. Have a more specific interest, search the site by typing in keywords in the search box on the top left.
You can also click a tag on the bottom of any post and it will bring up all similar subjects . Such as homeschooling.

If I were to sum up in a few sentences what has been going on in our world I would say this:
We are homeschooling for our third year. The boy (by the way I don't use the kids names or our last name for privacy) is starting second grade and is 7 years old. He loves to climb and is very athletic.

Little girl will be starting Kindergarten as she will be 5 in October. She is very into her babies, webkinz, reading and playing dress-up.

Hubby and I have been married for 10 years and counting. He has traveled his fair share over the last year on business. We are currently working on many home improvements such a garage and other projects are soon to follow.

Life is good and we feel very blessed!

Thanks for stopping in! If you would be so kind please leave a message and let me know you were here. You do not need a blogger account to leave a message simply click and sign your name in your message. Also if you are interested in staying on the up and up, feel free to subscribe to my blog, that way you won't miss a thing.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: