Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Laughing!!!

This morning I am up well before the kids. Finishing up paper work for the weekend. This morning I sent out an email with an attached document for one of the people coming for the weekend. Scan0001- Will apparently more than one item has the name scan0001 such as the one used for this post. I often will send myself duplicates of the emails I send to make sure it arrived and verify it's contents. When I checked this one, I laughed so hard. What are you going to do?
I resent it and directed the recipient to the post for further details. Thankfully the recipient is a woman with a good sense of humor.

Have you ever sent embarrassing information unintentionally?

4 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

emailed back and replied "God must have known you needed a laugh."

Thanks God, perhaps I did.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I do things like that....

Anonymous said...

I'm not aware of sending anything embarrassing. I tend to be kinda paranoid about that sort of thing. My husband works in IT and he's told me lots of funny stories.

My Mom sent my brother an e-mail telling him what she got his girlfriend for Christmas. Sounds OK but she sent it to the girlfriend too.

KelseyChristine said...

Hahaha I haven't done that before, but I always worry that I will! Especially since I have to submit a lot of my school assignments via email...