Sunday, October 29, 2006

Truth

The conference is over. Yet I am still shaking in the spirit. To say I was blessed would be an understatement. Cleveland did not understand what they had in their midst and all but 13 missed it. There were about 70 in attendance. 70 very blessed people. I say Cleveland did not know what they missed because they had two MAJOR prophets, speaking 100% accurate word of the Lord. They have spoken to Kings, Queens, Presidents of many nations and what they have spoken under the annointing has come to pass. 100% of the time. It saddens me that Prophets have been kicked out of the church. It burdens me that America has not heard the prophets warning, that most are closed to hearing the words of the prophet. Even as I type this I can sense the response on the other side of the screen. There has been so much twisted doctorine. There has been such much falling away of the true things of God; the deep things of God. Truth. The truth is that there are still prophets walking the earth today. There are still healings and miracles. There is such a thing as the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There is such a thing as speaking in tongues. Today. This generation. Some teach that these things are of old. They don't happen any more. Some don't understand it so it must not be so. There is more to our Lord than grace. Oh how I love my Lord. How I love his correction. He is Holy. And I revere Him.
I have entered into a time of transition. It is time for things to be put in proper order. It begins in my home. My husband is the head of our home. It is time for him to take that place. How I rejoice. It is what I have been praying for, for a long time. As some one spoke to me a few weeks ago it is a prayer I prayed long ago and the Lord heard. It was like a bomb you see in the cartoons. The stick of dynamite with a long wick. It was lit and it has been working it's way. Let's just say, it has exploded. The Lord did such a work, I stand amazed. Breakthrough. With it brings transition. Transition is hard. I recalled tonight at dinner transition in birth. It was hard. It was painful. There was the promise of something beautiful to see it through. That gave me encouragement that it was all worth it. That is where I am at. I am so excited about the changes. I am praising the Lord for the fruit that is coming. For the release in ministry that will come with things being in proper order. Yet I know that some of it will be hard. Things that did not used to matter to my husband now will. Things that he has given me control of in our home must be reevaluated. My home needs to physically come into order. I have struggled with this in the past. Yet I know that I must have victory in this. I must get rid of the clutter. I must cleanse the home. I must care for the children. I must teach my children. Beyond the ABC's, I need to teach them about the Lord, about the Word. God is raising them to be a light in their generation. They are called to speak truth, to worship and praise. They will heal the sick, the blind will see by their touch. They will cast out devils. They will stand when others around them fall. It is not just them. It is not just their generation. It is now. It is today. It is for ALL believers.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; and he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpants; and if they drink of any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Did you read that? I mean really read that. It is from the Word. What do you think of when you read that? Really, what do you think? It says those that believe. So I ask you do you believe? What do you believe? Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? Do you believe He died and rose again? Does it end there? Do you believe the bible is God breathed? Do you believe every Word? Or do you take bits and pieces? Have you read the entire bible? Do you know the Lord of the Old Testament? Do you know Christ of the New Testament? Have you been baptized? Water? In the Spirit? Do you know the Holy Spirit? Or as the King James puts it, the Holy Ghost. In Matthew 3 John takes about baptism both water and the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I , whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
Jesus baptized in the Holy Ghost. Jesus healed the sick. Jesus cast out demons. Jesus performed miracles, he multiplied the bread and fed the people. In his word it says we will do this and more.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
The Lord Jesus said he that believes, the works that I do he shall also do and GREATER. So why do we say that these things are not possible today. Why do we say that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is not for today? Where is our faith for greater miracles?
I want to be one of faith. I want to be one that follows after the things of God. To grow in knowledge of the Word. To be free in worship. To use the giftings God has given me. I want to hear the voice of the Lord, all day, everyday. I want less of me and more of the Lord. I want to set aside my flesh and grow, grow, grow.

I want to follow the Lord and Him alone, whatever this may look like or mean.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were really touched by the Spirit! Good! Selfishly I must say I miss talking to you (via email or phone)! :) I have so much going on! Well, anyway didn't mean to ramble. Have a great day!```

Bek said...

wow! i never asked, who was it you were hearing at the conference? b/c we too (also in cleveland!) :) had a conference with similar prophetic, healing, etc. themes. bob jones, jeff jansen, ryan wyatt. so sorry we missed each other this weekend....when i first suggested our meeting, i don't think i had any idea what weekend we were talking about, or even how crazy it would really be. i am glad u got refreshed, though, sister. and i did too. lots.

This Journey of Mine said...

Oooh... this sounds soo good! I am dying to know who came to speak at your conference. The things you speak of are definetly wildly in my heart. I know that our God is a living God! What a refreshing time for you!

Anonymous said...

I understand what you are feeling and are able to rely so eloquently through your writing. I have been on that journey of simplifying for two years now...and each day the Lord works through me and in me....thankful that I stopped by today. Glad you enjoyed the conference.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Amen, Amen, Amen...preach it sister!! God is soooooo good!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! :)

Kellie said...

Not the responses I expected to see. I am glad. I think you were still fully in the annointing when you sat down and composed this. I know you didn't just write it. Beyond lovely. I am so glad we all got to go. Love you dear.