Friday, October 20, 2006

Building Excitement

It is now only a week until the Power of Jesus Crusade in Cleveland!!! I am getting pretty excited. All but one of the husbands of our small group is going, WooHoo! The Lord worked out a series of miny miracles yesterday to get my dear friend there. 1. She received her husband's blessing. 2. She was able to get childcare for the one day her husband could not care for them. 3. Her ticket was PAID FOR IN FULL, when I received a call from a friend who had registered for the conference and was unable to attend. She was wanting to bless someone by transfering the registration to someone that could use it. PRAISE GOD!! I have been believing by faith that she was going to be there. I knew God did not just want to bless her by the overflowing of our return, he wants to equip HER. YIPPEE!

I am excited....can you tell?

1 comment:

Margo said...

Happy for you! :-)

It's fun to see God come through! And doesn't he always!