Sunday, October 15, 2006

Snippets

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind on the corprate level. The weekend I have been responsible for, was nearly canceled. Through prayer times, dreams and counsel with others, it was evident that the Lord was doing a mighty work. For the first time ever it has been rescheduled, NOT CANCELED. Praise God! There has been burst of activity in preperation. I have been on the phone enough that the battery has died a few times on me. Yes it helps to remember to put it on the charger. I am more convinced than ever that He is good, He has a plan and I can trust Him to see it through.

As a part of the above, I am excited in my own spiritual walk. I am hearing from the Lord and I am amazed. It is one thing to hear from the Lord and a whole other when things are confirmed. Very thankful!

Friday I had an amazing time of worship at Visions. The post Oh, How I love you was an outpouring of that time. Worship is amazing! I love being able to dance and sing and pray and interceed. Ministry, I love it!

My dog turns one tomorrow. We got her a huge bone. She still is quite puppy. Big, but puppy.

My house looks like a tornado has blown through. With all the phone calls and preperation for the weekend, I have neglected my home. Anyone wanting to take my kids for a few hours, or a day, or a sleepover?? My game plan for tomorrow is to focus as much as possable on getting my home in order. In the midst of school and beyond.

Due to my obsessive computer habits at the moment, I will be turning off the comuter for the day. I will return after the kids go to bed tomorrow (Monday) night. If only I had the self-control to get on and leave it on while leaving it alone. I currently don't. It is an escape of sorts that I get sucked into spending more time than I really dare calculate.

So leave lots of comments. And I will see you all when I return.

2 comments:

Butterfly Mama said...

I have to turn it off too, if it's on I'll say to myself. "Oh, just go check one thing and I'll be on for 30+ minutes with my 2 year old just running rampant. LOL!

Good luck with your house work, I'm with ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I think I get most of the blame for your lock on the computer. Boy, can I relate to obsessive compulsive. It's a gift and a curse rolled into one.