Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sleeping In

I am currently lacking discipline in waking up. I want to get up earlier than the kids so I can spend time alone with God but I keep sleeping in. I pray the night before for Him to wake me up at 6:30. This is my plan. He keeps waking me up at 5:30! I look at the clock and remind him, no Lord remember 6:30. In the end I wake up when DD does after 7. That is the way it has been this last week. I need to renew my mind and accept waking up at whatever time it is he has appointed.
Something cool... yesterday as I lie there half asleep, he gave me the beginning of the Faith talk I mentioned. I got up before DD and got it on paper before the kids were up. So a third of the talk is done and I have an idea of where it is going.
Please pray for me that I would be obedient in both my time with Him and in writing this talk.

No comments: