Monday, January 09, 2006

Faith Talk

As a part of the upcoming Chrysalis flight I will serving as a table leader. Leading discussion at a table of high school girls. I have been asked to give a talk on faith. I am excited about this talk, I feel it is one that God has really laid on my heart. I am asking for prayer that God will help me to write it, to say what it is I need to communicate, that these girls will receive it and grow on this weekend. I will be writing the talk over the next couple days so any prayer would be appreciated. There is a lot of things God is bringing to the surface, many ideas of where this could go, but I want it to be exactly what it needs to be. Also, if you know of any highschool believers that may be interested in attending this weekend let me know, there are openings on both the girls and guys flight. For more information click on Chrysalis link above.

No comments: