Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stepping Up

The Lord calls and the Lord equips. It is true. Yet when thrust into ministry I am left calling out wait, I don't feel ready. Hey, can we slow down a bit. I can't do this. To which the Holy Spirit replies, "You're right, you can't but I can." I feel right now I have to step up to the plate. There is no room for lagging behind. I must be in fellowship with God daily. I must listen to His voice. I must press on toward the goal of Christ Jesus.

Lord, help me daily yield to you. Give me wisdom and understanding. Show me your way. Help me to walk in your ways. Guide my path. Lead. I desire to follow you in all things. Give me the strength to do all that you call me to do. In Jesus name. Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

momteacherfriend-
What a wonderful, wonderful post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much!

PS- I am sorry that I accidentaly used your name in my post the other day, I didn't realize it wasn't on your profile because I thought it was. Won't do that again! :(

Bek said...

boy can i relate to this post. just had tears over this yesterday.......hey, wouldn't it be neat to meet up if u are coming to cleveland in october?