Thursday, July 20, 2006

ABC Meme

A If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be? Thinking...perhaps a dog. They have things pretty good. Fed, loved, play outside, laze around when it's hot.
B BOOKS: What’s on your reading list? The Bible, You All May Prophecy
C COMPULSIVE about anything? Don't think so. WOAH...had to come back and edit...compulsive? checking my email. Sad but currently true.
D DREAMS - Do you … remember your dreams? keep a dream journal? I remember first thing in the morning. Sometimes I write them down in my journal, not always.
E EATING - what’s your usual snack? yogurt, popcorn and Sunchips.
F A Few of your FAVORITE Things – My family, my biblestudy, pictures of my kiddos.
G GIGGLES! What (or who) makes you laugh? Do you have a good sense of humor? My kids make me laugh. My hubby (most of the time) My sense of humor is somewhat guarded. I do not like coarse joking.
H major HOT Button: Deception
I I am ______________ a child of the most high God, loved by Him, a mother, a wife, a teacher, a friend, kind, faithful.
J ??? Not one...let's make one up...What makes you jump? Parachutes, my dad, loud noises...such as a backfiring lawn tractor at the gas station yesterday. I thought the guy next to me was going to hit the ground with his hands up. lol
K Also KNOWN As… Aliases? Screen names? Momteacherfriend, Sarah, Sassafras, mom
L I LOVE … My Husband, My kids, my friends, most everyone around me. my blogger friends. What God is doing in my life.
M How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? Love meeting new people. Hello I sought out a blogging friend on my last travels. Do it as often as I can.
N What’s the story of your NAME? were you named after anyone? Do you go by a nickname? My dad wanted my name to be Heather my mom wanted to be Sarah. She won but gave me the middle name my dad liked. Sarah means Princess.
O OBSERVANT - What’s around you right now? What do you see? Computer, Home Phone, DD, box of crackers, clutter
P Who are the special PEOPLE in your life? My bible study! Both old and new. If I have studied God's word with you, you are very special to me.
Q Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself: I sleep on the right side of the bed. I prefer going barefoot. I can be competetive...God is tempering that.
R What do you like to do for RECREATION?Camping, hiking, anything nature, biking, swimming.
S Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends? I sing anytime, anywhere. For anyone. Mostly to my Lord. Daily
T What’s at the Top of your TO DO list?: Finish this post, finish sorting things in my room, get stuff over to the free sale.
U Any UNUSUAL Experiences: As in supernatural??? All the time! Life with the Holy Spirit is an adventure.
V VEGAS,Vienna,Venice,Vladivostok… How far have you traveled? What’s your favorite City? Mexico, Florida, Texas are among farthest travels. I love Ludington State Park.
W WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall… What’s your favorite season? What makes it special? Spring. New life. love it...promised hope. Things that were dead are alive again.
X EXes - Things You Don’t Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?)) Swear, hate, drink, sleep in(haha) I would sleep in but not the others
Y Any secret/deep YEARNINGS? Hmmm...secret...deep...to follow Christ wholelly and completely. To travel to Australlia.
Z ZERO to ZENITH - Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along? Growing upward...pressing toward the prize of Christ Jesus my Lord.

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

Good post ...nice getting to know you better...I am rediscovering my love of hiking...and maybe camping....not sure I'm ready ot go buy a tent or anything but used to like it...maybe...:) I do love being in the great outdoors!