Thursday, July 06, 2006

90 days

I have been thinking. And after some thought I have decided to do an agressive read of the Word. I came across this site yesterday.
http://www.biblein90days.com/files/NIV%20Reading%20Plan.pdf
It is a bible reading plan to go through the bible in 90 days. I am starting today. I will read it in NIV. I have to wonder if this is preperation for better understanding in the KJV. I am curious as to how long it will take me to get through it each day. I figure 20 minutes or so. Each read is 12 pages. So next to decided is will I read EVERY day? or week days? Either way I should finish sometime in October.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how long it takes. you can email me paulsfamily@cox.net i would love to know how long it takes to finish in 90 days...

Anonymous said...

Dear MOMTEACERFRIEND,

As the creator of The Bible in 90 Days curriculum, I'm excited to know that you are starting this journey. I caution, however, that you may find doing this on your own is more daunting than you expect. Most people benefit most from the resources, accountability and fellowship associated the program.

So here is my thought: if you have no trouble with the reading, great, carry on. But, if you find yourself struggling, consider putting together a group at your church to go through the program with you. You can find more information on this at our non-profit organization's site: www.biblein90days.org.

Blessings,
Ted Cooper Jr.
Founder, Bible in 90 Days