Sunday, August 03, 2014

#24 Salsa Stoup and Double Decker Quesadillas

This day almost slipped away from me. I was sitting here in my sweltering home, sipping, gulping down some Pink Moscato when I realized I had not yet posted today's dinner.

Back in March I stumbled across a winning recipe for tortillas in the Gluten Free on a Shoestring Bakes Bread. I have come back to it a few times over the last couple months and when I saw today's recipe needed tortillas I knew just what to do. A tip for those who may try to make them, use parchment paper, roll out your tortillas, cut them to your desired shape, I use a bowl or lid, then transfer them to your skillet with one side still attached to the parchment paper. Once you begin to heat the other side the paper peels right off. (YEAH!!!)
 The cut vegetables smelled deliciously of salsa.
#24 Salsa Stoup and Double Decker Quesadillas
 The quesadillas were fantastic dipped in the salsa stoup. Yum! Another win for me.
-Mom

The quesadillas were awesome. The stoup? I prefer my salsa cold.
-DD

Bonus shot- Hubby put the floor of the loft in this weekend. The kids have been enjoying their secret spot. Here DD is reading to her older brother., enjoying each others company even. An even bigger win than tortillas and tasty stoup.

No comments: