Friday, January 12, 2007

What's Your Real Age?

So my sister told me about this site where you answer a questionaire about your health, lifestyle and what not. It is painless and does not take too long to do. Your calendar age is your age according to your birth date. Your real age is the age your body is. So an athletic person that takes care of their body may have a real age younger than their calendar age. And a smoker may have an real age older than their calendar age. Interesting stuff.
Then it gives you helpful hints of how to lower your real age and take better care of yourself.

My Real Age is 24.6! WooHoo!
How about you? Find out by taking the test here.

4 comments:

learner said...

33.4 stress from school and some health issues counted against me but once resolved i am sure it will go down

Anonymous said...

I took this awhile back. My Real Age is 33.6. I don't remember how what counted against me. Probably my family history of cancer and heart disease. I'm nearly 37 so I guess that's not too bad but wow yours is great!

Anonymous said...

I really like this site. My results have spurred me on to make some changes in my lifestyle! I also use this site as an assignment for my Human Growth and Development class...they just turned it on Friday ;)...I don't know how I missed this post...I don't think my bloglines has been working correctly.

Anonymous said...

Okay so Im 21 and my real age is 29 is that bad? i guess its from all the stress from matt and the fincial and baby stress/problems! but i always felt older