Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A voice only a Daddy could love

I can say the last two hours of American Idol were mostly painful. Yikes! I laughed incredibly hard. Those people actually thought they had talent. Wow. I mostly enjoyed my five year olds response to their auditions. "That one IS NOT going through." "Yum, NO he can not sing." "You are not going to Hollywood." Or Big Red at the end. "He is too red. He's the reddest." At least there were glimmers of hopefuls throughout, otherwise it would have been completely unbearable. I do not know how Simon, Randy and Paula listen to audition after audition when most of the people flat out stink.
I think that only the Father in heaven could love some of the sounds that came forth tonight. At least they have the Father's love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was pretty awful, I couldn't even watch most of it!

I miss Chris..LOL!!

Anonymous said...

You are RIGHT! We agree with you.