Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dance Video

I went on a search of a video to show what kind of dance I will be learning. The best one I found was this site below.
Hassidic Dance
It shows two separate dances done by a group at the Israeli Dance at Beaver Lake in Montreal this last summer. I recognized many of the moves from what I learned Sunday.
Enjoy!

When our dance troupe gets it together it will be a bit more graceful and done in traditional dress. Our music will be slightly different as well as it will be more contemporary Christian music with Jewish themes. At least this is my understanding. The songs played on the above video are traditional Jewish songs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. ... Enjoy

Bek said...

i love it.........does my heart good to see those moves again....

Anonymous said...

S., thanks for the link. Did you check out the rabbi dancing to 50 cent? Pretty funny!!!!