Thursday, December 01, 2005

One of my girlfriends...blessed me.

One of my girlfriends...blessed me. I had prayed Tuesday about an upcoming Ladies Night...what did I have to offer. I felt like I was suppose to be doing a spa or pampering theme but again what did I have to offer. So I was praying and asking if I should change it to a game night....??? That same night after bible study my friend said she had something for me. I went out to the car where she gave me..get this..a full Spa Therapy Gift Pack! Complete with foot bath, face steamer, facial massager, manicure, pedicure...PRAISE GOD! I know God provided and I know my friend was obedient. So thanks be to God and my obedient friend.

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

I posted and then remembered not only has one of my girlfriends blessed me but THREE. Two of them got me new underwear and I am happy to report that granny whites will soon be retired. Love ya ladies.