Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Daily Plate

After being SO diligent during the month of January, I slowly stopped tracking on My Daily Plate. In February, I did track half-heartedly. Then I got bronchitis and workouts were more sporadic. ARGH! I have been floating around the same weight all of Feb and March. Give or take a pound, I have been at the same weight.
So Daily Plate, I am back. I am going to be as diligent during the month of April as I was during the beginning of the year. I have to be, the triathlon is 2 months from today.

OH YEAH...my sister won the weight loss challenge at her work yesterday. She has lost over 30 pounds since the beginning of the year. Conrats, sis! You rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job to get back into it. And, that is wonderful for your sister! How nice to encourage each other to make positive changes in your lives.

How's school going this year?

Anonymous said...

congrats. I've lost 7 pounds in the last 12 weeks. That is only impressive considering I am nursing and my minimum caloric intake is supposed to be like 1500-1800. I've been doign aerobics 3x a week.

I want to try to learn to run, which makes me think of you. I found this site that teaches you how to run, and then when I learn that how to train for different marathons and stuff.

I hate running but wnat to learn to love it. Wish me luck! lol