Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Storm


Not sure the actual accumulation...I do know we got A LOT of snow.
Called the church and unlike all the other churches in the area,ours is OPEN. Since hubby and I are both serving this morning, it looks like we are on our way to church.

Update: Hubby had to go into work to clear pathways there. I attended church with the kids. Driving was slow going as plows had not yet cleared the roadways. Surprisingly enough I was not the only one at church.There were nearly 500 there for first service. And the snow still accumulates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you got lots of snow.

Congrats on the Garmin, what a wonderful gift!

My boy lost that top tooth recently too. Looks like our letters have died off, huh. Sorry about that. It seems like we've been busy almost non-stop this year. My boy still says he wants to come to your state sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!!!!! i can't wait till we get that.