Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Had A Dream

In my dream I was sitting at the apostles feet. He was teaching on many things. Then he began to stand over me to make a point. He said when there is three you must make a choice. You are one, something happens to you. Where do you turn? At this point in my dream the Lord began to speak to me. He said you choose the one you have a relationship with! The one you know best. The one you love. The one you know will care for you. Some will choose out of convience. They will choose based on who has more money, the bigger house, the better cook, the one that will serve their needs best...but I tell you when they arrive at this brothers house he will say away from me for you do not love me. So will it be with me...many come to me only in their time of need and I will say away from me for I never knew you. I asked "Lord, how will they know if they know you?" "They must spend time with me, they must be in the prayer closet. Daily." Then I woke up.

Matthew 7:23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hallelujah! HE desired to prepare us for our future. HE isn't just leaving us to fend for ourselves. Trying to rely on our own understanding of HIS Word. HE is revealing it to us.

Anonymous said...

Great post! Wonderful thoughts...dreams... :)

Side note- My bloglines just nOW showed you had 5 posts. Do you ever have trouble with that?