Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I set two alarms for 5:45am and neither went off. I don't know, maybe you have to have them on the on position. Hmm. Hubbies internal clock went off at 7, the time the store opened. I dressed in record time and was out the door. Thankfully my mom got to K-Mart at 6am and got the ever elusive ticket for electronics. She was able to get her hands on my new camera, minutes after I arrived. YEAH! I got a new camera. I love it! 8 megapixels, 4xzoom with video! Woohoo.

The blog will once again be graced with photos. And video. YEAH!!!

We got our first sticking snow overnight. DS was more than thrilled. He spent over an hour outside. Good to know that some people enjoy this stuff. Enjoy is an understatement when it comes to my son.


Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy time with your family and friends, giving thanks to the one who blesses us beyond measure.

No comments: